Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
45,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in going to the Sunday Scramble at Bicester Heritage on the 3rd January? Should be a good day out, it'll be jam packed full of classic cars and historic race/rally cars so if that sort of thing floats your boat you'll love it.

Events - Bicester Heritage

We can register as a club and get discounted tickets provided 10 or more are interested in going.

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
this sounds good, I should be able to give a definitive answer tonight.

I guess it is still too far north for our South Representative? :p :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
just realised, there is only one dreadful thing on my way - Bicester village.

Literally on my way, not in terms of 'I have to go there', but in terms 'I have to go through the traffic full of people wanting to buy still-overpriced stuff' :)

Shouldn't stop me, if I can

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
yep, I am in. how long do you thin we have before making a decision whether to buy tickets individually or as a group?

·
Vendor
45,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone else? If no one else is interested then maybe best to book tickets separately.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I'm thinking of going as its only about 25 minutes away for me, but the AROC Cotswold section have registered for the event so I can get tickets for half price (although full price is only £5 per person).

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
I got my ticket, so going (unless they cancel it due to rain or something)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
A great if somewhat damp morning at Bicester Heritage, thought it was a really interesting place. Shame not all the Alfa's parked together, but there are a few photos at https://goo.gl/photos/YNw4BsbV2kvizMij8

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
weather wasn't good, but all those motors! very interesting talking to people learning more... there was a guy who does a restoration of the interiors of old cars and he was repairing cover for the bike that was made of the tea clipper sail. It was incredible.

Not many Alfas, but with all (five) being different models it was representative ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts