Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,:)

Beat those winter blues and come along and meet at the Village Inn, Little Melton. Norwich. For 1pm with a good beer and Sunday Dinner.

I'll be there me (Sean) aka Gtv73 and hopefully with (Freddie) too aka 'carrotsucker'. :D

Directions are.....

A47 from Kings Lynn or A11,

Look for signs B1108 Watton, Little Melton,

Then 1st left towards Little Melton and follow road and the pub is on your right with plenty of parking places.

c'mon 'roll up roll up' :lol:

Sean:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Visited the pub last night with a good friend, nice food from the carvery:)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looks like i will be bringing 147 today took spider out last night got puncture on way home so runing on space saver,better give it a quick wash it is filthy

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A big thank you to everyone that came today :thumbs:

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Great meeet up for lunch yesterday, cheers for arranging it Sean and thanks to everyone who turned up! New and old friends :D There are a few pics on my camera......I'll ask Kris to put them up :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lunch at Little Melton

Hi, Thanks to Sean and Jill for arranging the meet. We (my wife Pat and myself) had a great time at our first Alfa gig. Met some new friends, so thanks to them also. We look forward to meeting everyone again sometime in the future.

John and Pat

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Hi, Thanks to Sean and Jill for arranging the meet. We (my wife Pat and myself) had a great time at our first Alfa gig. Met some new friends, so thanks to them also. We look forward to meeting everyone again sometime in the future.

John and Pat
Great to meet you both :D See you again soon....looking forward to seeing some pics of the new bella John :thumbs:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Glad my suggestion to meet at "the village inn" for sunday lunch was taken up, and regarded as a success. Looks good for 'breakfast' too as it says 'all you can eat' for a very competitive price in this day and age.;);)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts