Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year this was a great success and it would be nice to see old and new members alike at this meeting...

Venue - The Fox Inn, The Inner Down, Old Down, Bristol, Gloucestershire, BS32 4PR - A beautiful pub just on the outskirts of Bristol, about 10 mins off the M5 at the Thornbury Junction.

Meeting time from 12.00

The food is excellent value, there is a wide range of beer and all at reasonable prices

There is a small playing area for the little Alfisti as well and should the weather be less than kind to us there is ample indoor accomodation

Look forward to seeing you there, you know you want to be there

see you soon Tess and Jay:)

M

·
0 Posts
Last year was great fun....hopefully be there again this year as it's not too far for Bella to travel:)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
please not date has changed due to unforeseen circumstances....hope you can still make it guys and sorry for inconvenience...its now 14th august Tess

·
Premium Member
42,857 Posts
and where was my heads up for this :rant:

;)

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
its MITCAR the same day, so are you gonna be in 2 places at once Bradders! :lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
had to reset the date and lost the rsvp's ....so the no disappeared :lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so can i :lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
c'mon guys lets get this going, i really need a day out:)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Bloody hell Tess, stop sorting meets out where I can't make it! ;)
I'm on "stand-by hospital transport" around that time.
Our daughter is "with child" and is due around the middle of August, so can't even plan a trip to the supermarket in August, as I'll be the one taking her to the hospital.
Told her if her waters go on the leather seats I'll kick her arse! :D
Her due date is 24th, but as she's looking more and more like the large end of a whaling ship, we all think it'll be before rather than after that date.
I'm sure you'll get to put up with me one day, just not any time soon! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
aws KK you are such a pain....i have spidersue on your case and im hoping she will be looking at the staverton meet for me as she knows the area better than me.....will let you know as soon as possible maybe beginning of sept so you are not on taxi duty any more...grandad:)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
aws KK you are such a pain....i have spidersue on your case and im hoping she will be looking at the staverton meet for me as she knows the area better than me.....will let you know as soon as possible maybe beginning of sept so you are not on taxi duty any more...grandad:)
Nice! :)
.... and it's Grumpy, thankyou! :cool:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok got ya...grumpy :cheese:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
I'm on it Gran & Grumpy :evilgrin: :thumbsup:

M

·
0 Posts
I'm down as a 'yes'......but if it's raining, or looking like it might rain, I'll be in Maud:cheese:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts