Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 free tickets to get into the MPH and Classic car shows at the NEC this weekend........not the Top Gear part though unfortunately, that you need to book seats for. :(
I was thinking about going down on Sunday, and cant get anyone free or willing to go. :rolleyes:
To be honest I would go myself, I dont mind the drive and a walk round with plenty photo taking......... :eek:

But just thought I might aswell post up on here to see if anyone is interested in coming along!? (and possibly sharing fuel cost, :lol: )
I dont mind meeting up with someone on the way or even at the show, who can use the free ticket. :thumbs:

Cheers
Philip

G

·
I'm going :D

I'm going to the Crowne Plaza tomorrow night, seeing the show on Saturday, staying overnight and cruising home on Sunday :thumbs:

I know how to live ;)

We'll meet up with you though Phil - Mr PG, Son of and Friend of are all going. See if you can get a room at the hotel :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats the way, make a weekend of it!
I cant go on Friday or Saturday though. :confused:
I would have got a hotel if I had company planned!
I'd be driving down very very early anyway on Sunday..... :rolleyes:

G

·
For goodness sake Phil :rolleyes:

We'll think of you driving down very, very early as we're thinking about getting up for a full cooked breakfast ;)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For goodness sake Phil :rolleyes:

We'll think of you driving down very, very early as we're thinking about getting up for a full cooked breakfast ;)
I know its sh*t but I want to go! :lol:

If i'm very very very early i'll join you....:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nevermind only 3 weeks late mate...... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts