Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

Just about to do an oil change and looking for parts and noted that two designs of sump plug washer seem to be available - a copper one and a rubber seal (dowty type) one. Are they interchangeable - it’s a 53 plate 2.0TS. If they are interchangeable - I’m assuming the rubber is better.

Having sorted that, anywhere you recommend for service parts. Now low cost is always a good thing, but also is the support the right people, be they local traders (I’m in Derby) or helpful stores on-line. So if you have a preference give me a post.

Thanks

George

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys

Just about to do an oil change and looking for parts and noted that two designs of sump plug washer seem to be available - a copper one and a rubber seal (dowty type) one. Are they interchangeable - it’s a 53 plate 2.0TS. If they are interchangeable - I’m assuming the rubber is better.

Having sorted that, anywhere you recommend for service parts. Now low cost is always a good thing, but also is the support the right people, be they local traders (I’m in Derby) or helpful stores on-line. So if you have a preference give me a post.

Thanks

George
Should have said - it's a 147 :rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts