Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wayhey!!!! At last........

I (we) have got a date sorted, 1st August, the venue will be the same place as last year, Bristol.

I'm not at my PC currently so I will set up an RSVP as soon as I can.

Last year this was a great success it would be great to see some of the new faces we have in the SW as well as the regulars who support AOSW throughout the year.

I will be putting this in the S Wales longe once I am on my PC so we can expect to see Tess at the least ;)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
im coming....i'll pull a sickie:cheese:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
excellent, wonder if we'll see any inept beemer drivers again :laffin:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
chris ..it will be here..............The Fox Inn, The Inner Down, Old Down, Bristol, Gloucestershire, BS32 4PR

lovely little pub lush food and car park attracts useless beemer drivers.....will tell you when i see you..

waiting for the slow regional rep to do a proper thread,,,, hes so slow its unbelievable...says hes working but i think hes shirking and dreaming of mitos...:lol:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Oh crumbs, that's more Alveston/Thornbury way than Bristol

BS32 4PR - Google Maps

Sounds good though. I might have to stand at the entrance wearing my day-glow jacket to turn the BMWs away then! "Sorry sir, if you don't have an Alfa Romeo you can't come in!" :p

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
would be nice to see you both gibbo...:)

chris..we'll just put a rope around the car park so they cant get in....we watched one in a brand spanking new white top of the range bmw trying to reverse out of his parking space, it was a bit tight, he got his hair off and walked away from the car leaving the door open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then he got someone else to move it...what a c**k....oh how we all laughed:cheese:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.