Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, so am looking to plan some runs out, meets etc for 2016 and would appreciate anyone's opinion's/ideas on what they would like to do next year, because anything arranged is only a success if you all want to turn up to it.

I have been on some great runs and had some great meets in the 4 years I have been involved on here, but would like to keep that rolling and maybe draw some more people to come out and join in.

So if you have an idea, even if it's just a great place to drive to and have cake:biglaugh:, or a great road that you would like to see a convoy of Alfa's trekking along then post it here.

I am working on a couple of ideas that I hope will appeal and get some memorable days out, but your input would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Ed

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
Where's National Alfa day next year Ed? ( I ask this as if its northern'ish we could have a run for that)
Also others
Meet up with the North westies and or the Scots?
A trip to the coast, East or West side ?.
A race meeting at Croft ?
Yorkshire Alfa day.
A road trip to Donnington Museum.
Stuff like that :driving:

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Where's National Alfa day next year Ed? ( I ask this as if its northern'ish we could have a run for that)
Also others
Meet up with the North westies and or the Scots?
A trip to the coast, East or West side ?.
A race meeting at Croft ?
Yorkshire Alfa day.
A road trip to Donnington Museum.
Stuff like that :driving:
Cheers, some good ones there, will add those to the list, cheers:thumbup:

National Alfa day is at Chatsworth House so would be a good run down for a day out.
Will do some scouting about for the rest.

A trip to Ed's to pull bits off his GTA.
Not much left to pull off it at the moment, but if you know where all the bits go back on again then head down:biglaugh:

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Am busy working on a run at the minute, pushing towards the North of the area as the last few have been to the |South of the area but all ideas are being noted for future use, keep em coming.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts