Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody seen the black sprint on auto trader,it has been up for sale for some time now and its not too far from me
As i am holiday next week i might pop up for a look Any advice on the bad bits to look out for would come in handy
Cheers
Craig

· Registered
1 Posts
Don't do it, they are to old now!
I owned six Alfasuds in the 80s they are a real gem the best cars at any money ive ever owned, but 2011 and a sud is not for me....

BUY IT, its the best painful fun you will ever have, make sure you have booze, money, a good partner! and nerves of steel.

Alfisti-Nomad.

· Registered
3,142 Posts
Anybody seen the black sprint on auto trader,it has been up for sale for some time now and its not too far from me
As i am holiday next week i might pop up for a look Any advice on the bad bits to look out for would come in handy
Cheers
Craig
It's mainly the dreaded tin worm... especially top rails, a pilars, sills etc etc... mechanically sprints/suds are pretty solid, worth the usual checks under the oil filler for white sludge... for £850 these days it's not alot of money for what is fast becoming a rare car.

I'd be interested to know where the car is and how you got on when you view, may be one I would take a look at if you don't buy.

Good Luck :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.