Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a "slight" problem,
I have got 2 rather good condition dipped beam (outer) S3 sud headlights with only a bit of discolourment around the sidelight bulb.
Good you might say - BUT I am thinking about trying to convert both headlights to "angel eyes" as the main beam one's have well and truely gone.

Thing is I need some MOT failure dipped (outer) lights to "cut about" to try and get the after market ones to fit.
Has anyone got any duds that they could part with to save me potentionaly wrecking the good ones?
Thanks
H

K

·
0 Posts
Hi Kev, know you've been busy but any luck?

Thanks
H
did have a look mate but forgot to post, nothing of note left, only 1 complete lamp and an odd glass. the complete lamp is really only almost complete, rust has taken the best bits :D

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did have a look mate but forgot to post, nothing of note left, only 1 complete lamp and an odd glass. the complete lamp is really only almost complete, rust has taken the best bits :D
I need a rusty one so I don't wreck the 2 good ones I've got
I'll ask John at just suds if he's got any as Peter ain't answering E mails:rolleyes:

Ordered the LED spotlights today - might be interesting:D

K

·
0 Posts
I need a rusty one so I don't wreck the 2 good ones I've got
I'll ask John at just suds if he's got any as Peter ain't answering E mails:rolleyes:

Ordered the LED spotlights today - might be interesting:D
will have another look at it tomorrow ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts