Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
iv got a set of 4... 13"x6" light weight revolutions in excellent condition with good Avon cut slicks! £250 ono

the 2 tyres pictured are the best 2, the other are a little more worn...

i cant see any dimentions stamped into the wheels but iv measured the width and from outer rim to rim theyr 7" and from inner rim to rim (where the tyres sit) is 6" so i presume these are 13x6.... and the tyres look concaved but this is because theyv sat in the garage for 3/4 years so r flat but not punctured...

View attachment 85128

View attachment 85129

View attachment 85130

View attachment 85131

a set of 5, 14x6 revolutions in good condition with worn track tyres maybe good for a couple of track days... £80 ono

a set of 5, 14x6 compomotives in good condition with 195/60 new road tyres! see pic with red car...

View attachment 85132

View attachment 85133

open to sensible offers!! located in north east england, can help deliver for petrol...

col

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
hi pud yeah i had it on alfaracer.com a couple of years back when i was thinking of selling it, thought about selling it again last summer so i had it at the alfa day with a for sale sign on it, iv had a few phone calls but the price kinda puts people off i think lol

col

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
hi pud yeah i had it on alfaracer.com a couple of years back when i was thinking of selling it, i had it at the alfa day this year with a for sale sign on it... didnt get any interest so ill keep as am not gonna sell it for peanuts, av got way to much cash invested in it, and i know ill regret selling it once its gone out the garage :(
thats where i have seen it on alfaracer, i also remember it being at NAD now you mention it you had some sets of wheels for sale aswell then i think. all coming back to me now :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
yeah am gonna keep the car and make it into a trofe replica now, might even do the odd track day if i dare risk it lol
good luck with it :thumbs: hope to see some pics
are you going to the boxermeet this year at chatsworth hall in august?
would be a good chance to source and sell i bet.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is that near bakewell, its a hell of a drive for me, i miss lots of meets as they'r mainly down south :(

G

·
iv got a set of 4, 13" light weight revolutions in excellent condition with good Avon cut slicks! see pic with yellow car...

a set of 5, 14" revolutions in good condition with worn track tyres maybe good for a couple of track days!

a set of 5, 14" compomotives in good condition with 195/60 new road tyres! see pic with red car...

open to sensible offers!! located in north east england, can help deliver for petrol...

col
i remember you & your car from NAD, you have the sud with the fibre-glass panels don't you? i was there for the first outing with my sud so i don't remeber everything about the day :lol: but i do remember being impressed with the fit of your panels :thumbs:

have a look at MITCAR, would be great if you can make it :cool:

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/east-midlands/198811-mitcar-ao-boxer-bonanza.html

p.s. i like the sound of the 16v engine conversion parts you have for sale :rolleyes: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
could be a good little project for the future kev :) its a lot of bang for the buck considering how much it costs to tune an 8v to 130+bhp

is that engine youv got in your photo tuned?

col

·
Registered
870 Posts
kev, get that 16v mate, you know it makes sense :)

im actually also considering getting it as a spare if you fancy it ....

G

·
could be a good little project for the future kev :) its a lot of bang for the buck considering how much it costs to tune an 8v to 130+bhp

is that engine youv got in your photo tuned?

col
no mate, it's a standard 1.5, the one that the car originally left the factory with

i have been having a lot of thoughts today about a few things, and getting your engine to put in my sud is one thought, but will it involve any mods that can't be reversed??

kev, get that 16v mate, you know it makes sense :)

im actually also considering getting it as a spare if you fancy it ....
it does make sense, but then so does the other thought i had.

that involves this engine and another sud which is also for sale :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
its purely a mechanical switch kev, nothing that cant be put back to original if you want, which you won't once youv put a 16v in :cool:

with a little head work, a light gas flowing, skim the block by 1 mm and bigger chokes in these carbs you could easily be looking at a reliable 145+bhp

but even as it is, this engine would be a big improvement on a 1.5, the only disadvantage being the extra weight of the 16v lump...

i have a friend running a modified 16v with twin 48's... he was one of the first to do it years ago and his sud touched 200bhp, its a pure beast...

col

1 - 16 of 16 Posts