Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will alfa sud lights fit on? a 33 as im contemplating on switching my 1.7 88 llights with a sud
what do u guys recon

K

·
0 Posts
front or rears?

would think the rears are more akin to sprint ones..

fronts would need a bit of work i would think, different wing shape etc.

anything is possible though with a little fettling..

still not sure what i'm going to do for mine :rolleyes:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi Kev,

Just bought some 1987 e30 bmw front lights with backings of ebay, will post fitment findings
when i,ve had a weigh up, from what i have seen, i,am thinking of fabricating
my own rear brackets or mounts to match the s2 early s3 loose surrounds, i do have some half decent
early s3 lights which need a bit of tidy, they are becoming quiet rare in good condition, after all
its a track car,

Liam

·
Registered
123 Posts
These double round front lights where an original Alfa Romeo option. That included the black plastic surrounding. Standard only on series 1 and 2, with some fidling to the series 3 bumper and bonnet it will fit on those as well. Quite rare though, I know of only a handfull of these light sets on 33's ...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey kev thanx for replys guys

im wanting to change the front lights only

yeh i just want to know if sud round lights would fit on my series 2 33
as im kind of sick of the light and i think the 33 should of come with sud grill and lights

anyone personally ever done it ??? easy to switch over?

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
If you want to fit round lights to your 33 don't use sud ti lights. They are pretty awful lights anyway, they are prone to carello disease (rusting the reflectors, even if they're Siems) and they're getting very hard to come by. Far better to fit new off the shelf semi sealed beam lights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts