A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
... Sucking a golf ball through a hosepipe ain't easy either - apparently :eek:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I have no trouble with this what so ever.. makes it last longer too.. first you have to run your tongue all over it to get rid of the sugar.. let it just ooze away onto your tongue.. and then.. without the sugar coating.. you tend not to want to chew it.. then just hold it in your mouth and move it around a little..

tis easy.. but takes practise..

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no trouble with this what so ever.. makes it last longer too.. first you have to run your tongue all over it to get rid of the sugar.. let it just ooze away onto your tongue.. and then.. without the sugar coating.. you tend not to want to chew it.. then just hold it in your mouth and move it around a little..

tis easy.. but takes practise..
Crazy's back :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I was just about to describe exactly that technique CC... it's all about getting the sugar off first and quickly - I usually rub it in between my tongue and the roof of my mouth, then turn it over - you enjoy quite a nice 'scratchy' sensation.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was just about to describe exactly that technique CC... it's all about getting the sugar off first and quickly - I usually rub it in between my tongue and the roof of my mouth, then turn it over - you enjoy quite a nice 'scratchy' sensation.
Trying that right now.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Tonight, I am writing 9 business plans (yawn). I've hit the dark chilli chocolate and coffee... :) I have a piece melting on my tongue now but I WANT TO CHEW!!!!

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I chewed! :cry:
It was soooooooooooooooooo nice. But now that piece has gone I might have to go downstairs and get a second chunk.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts