Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My subsciption needs renewing shortly, but cash is tight at the moment and I might have to wait a month or so before I can renew. If I let it lapse without renewing it what will happen to all my PMs in my inbox that are over capacity? And when I do come to renew again will I still have the same club number?

Cheers, :D

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
This is a reasonable question :)

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
My subsciption needs renewing shortly, but cash is tight at the moment and I might have to wait a month or so before I can renew. If I let it lapse without renewing it what will happen to all my PMs in my inbox that are over capacity? And when I do come to renew again will I still have the same club number?

Cheers, :D
Hi Pud237,

Great questions as I think I can answer them both :)

Your club member number is for you and only you, we had already promised that we would never issue the same number twice.

If you are unable to re-subscribe, I would suggest that you download all of your PM's before the expiry date, you can save them as a text file onto your desktop :) Shout if you get stuck by submitting a support ticket.

Regards,

AO

·
Premium Member
45,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Pud237,

Great questions as I think I can answer them both :)

Your club member number is for you and only you, we had already promised that we would never issue the same number twice.

If you are unable to re-subscribe, I would suggest that you download all of your PM's before the expiry date, you can save them as a text file onto your desktop :) Shout if you get stuck by submitting a support ticket.

Regards,

AO
Lovely, cheers for that Ian :thumbs:

I do need to go through my PMs actually, since I joined the club I haven't really been deleting the ones I don't need anymore, just letting them accumulate.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
45,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! And I thought just over a hundred was a lot. Whats the limit on a Premio account by the way?

·
Premium Member
45,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers, already gone through them and deleted all but two. They were the only important ones in there :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts