Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Subaru Legacy

Tags
legacy subaru
326 views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  colingtv6 
#1 ·
see the new subaru legacy , it has a new sporty touch and a beautiful design in the sportwagon look at these pictures and judge :)

Omar wink

See less See more
#4 ·
I like the new Legacy. It's interior also underwent a big restyle.

#5 ·
The front looks a bit like Ford Mustang but lets hope they have improved the interior materials.

#6 ·
Here is a small pic of the dashboard

#7 ·
The saloon is nice, but I've never been fond of wagons, I must say...

#10 ·
The saloon kinda looks like a Holden from behind... :confused:

#12 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Janno:
<strong>It looks like a SAAB</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes very close to it

#13 ·
From this point it really looks an A4...

#14 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Omar:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Janno:
<strong>It looks like a SAAB</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes very close to it</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">SAABuru :D

doesn't look too bad mind, very A4 from that angle as you say Hugo.

#20 ·
andrea and I had the chance to check out the newest version of the WRX Sti here in Guatemala. It is reallly ugly. The rear park ben... spoiler is way too big and don't get me started on the bonnet scoop... it can suck up pets and small children. eek!

However, the performance is awesome. And I would (not tastefully) like to have one. :D

But it is really horrible...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.