Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guy's been lurking on the site for a few weeks now and decided its time to join up and ask a question, I was just wondering as my thread is called about the Inovit STVI has anyone previously bought wheels from 'Alloy Wheels and Tyres' And does anyone know about this wheel? Is it any good? below is what i am after

they have a sale on at the moment and didnt wanna miss out

what do you guy's know about these people? fast delivery? or am i gonig to wait 3 weeks? Any info will be good

thankss!

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,150 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If this is an honest question, then you're probably better off in the General Alfa Discussion lounge (http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/general-alfa-discussion/)or in one of the tech lounges down here: Technical & Vehicle Assistance - Alfa Romeo Forum

And if it is an honest question then: Welcome to AO.
If not, if this is just some shameless plug: please take your business elsewhere.
Sorry matey, ill slap it down in their, ive just been looking for these wheels for ages and no one seems to have them! was a genuine question!

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Welcome into the wonderful world of AO :wave:

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,150 Posts
Sorry matey, ill slap it down in their, ive just been looking for these wheels for ages and no one seems to have them! was a genuine question!
Not to worry!
Welcome aboard :thumbs:

No harm intended and none taken I hope?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts