Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drives up the drive as usual tonight puts the key in the door and unlocks it.

The house at this time is dark and I open the door, out of the darkness in the hall as soon as I opened the door Jan popped out of the gloom and said "Hello" :D

:eek: I screamed like a girl :eek:

You stupid woman :rant:

Are you trying to give me a heart attack :rant:

:lol: Sorry babe :lol: I heard the car coming up :cheese: the drive :cheese: and came to say hello :lol:

:mad: That wasn't funny :mad:

:lol: Sorry :lol:

I'm off upstairs to change my underpants you stupid woman :tut:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I wouldn't :tut:

it's a cruel woman that jumps out of the dark and gives her husband a :spook: :tut: :lol:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If Jan had done that I would have **** my pants and died on the spot :(

I hate scary cloons :cry:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
594 Posts
I once jumped out at my ex, she started crying.............. I was in the bad books.:eek:

Another time whilst watching the 1st Spiderman at the flicks with her, I thought it would be funny to reach over over my head and start lightly roughling her hair just as the spider came down onto Peter Parkers head in the film (she hated spiders). I got a smack round the head, and all those behind me started laughing.:(

A mate of mine jumped out at another mate (who's 20 stone of muscle) from behind a wall. mate2's instant reaction was to punch mate 1 in the face.:cheese:

You'd think people would learn, but I'd still do it in a heart beat!:lol:

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
:lol:

I do this far more often than is seemly for a grown woman:eek:

I got a proper girly squeal out of VD not that long ago when I hid in my son's room and jumped out at him in the dark :cheese: Good thing he was coming OUT of the loo:eek:

·
Administrator
45,538 Posts
The other night I was awoken with quite a fright (and a yell) as Mrs Bazza punched me in the face. As I was WTF?ing and trying to take stock of what was going on, she reassured me: "Don't worry, I'm kind of asleep too."

Oh, that's OK then. Plus, on the frequent occasions when she talks in her sleep, she never believes that she's asleep (and gets really aggravated if you suggest it) - so I smell shenanigans!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts