Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
how long after you leave the dealer does it take for your new alfa to develop a fault???

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Are they lap times for different models?

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
What do the following times have in common?

2m.25s
2m.36s
2m.39s
2m.44s
Ok what they have in common is.......they are all alfa related :D

So wheres my prize???

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Is it the time it takes the giant SOOT clouds from Alfa diesels to clear???:lol:
Hahahahahahaha! :rolleyes:

We only make smoke for you to hide your embarrassment in as we leave you behind :p

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Hahahahahahaha! :rolleyes:

We only make smoke for you to hide your embarrassment in as we leave you behind :p
oi, thats fightin talk where i come from :rant::lol::p

·
Registered
19,792 Posts

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Well then come and catch me :p
no problem, i'm hopefully testing on RMB Chivenors runway this sunday afternoon if you are for a drag :thumbs:

·
Administrator
45,165 Posts
Cambelt change times according to Alfa dealer schedule.

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
no problem, i'm hopefully testing on RMB Chivenors runway this sunday afternoon if you are for a drag :thumbs:
That would be way cool. But I'm in Wales this weekend :(

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Some very interesting answers and most probably correct in their own right but not the answers that I am looking for.

Clue : you may have one of these times yourself, you may have a different time and some of you do not even have a time.
:lol: thats not really a clue is it now :lol:

You may or may not have one of these times, or not, and if you do, or dont, have one of these times, or not, then it may be different to the times shown, or not. If indeed you do, or dont, exist :lol:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
That would be way cool. But I'm in Wales this weekend :(
well if you are ever down this area on a weekend you are more than welcome to come and have a go :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts