Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
What annoys me is stupid ****ing people who decided to cross a dual carridge way without looking at the two lanes on the other side to see if there is space...

Nooo they don't do that, they get half way across and stop in the middle of my lane...Causing me to slam my brakes on and nearly slam into the crappy BMW.

If you can't drive a big car...then don't...don't cause me to slam my brakes on because your an utter ******!!!!

:mad:

Done

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
And breath

·
Registered
112 Posts
should have seen what I came across on the road on Monday....A woman in her wheelchair on the road!!! not crossing, oh no, actually heading in to town on the main road, just pushing herself along!!! Lucky for me before I came round the corner some bloke coming from the other direction was flashing his lights and waving at me....now I knew it had to be one of 2 things.....

1) he loves my MiTo (who doesn't :thumbs:)
2) he's letting me know there's a police car round the bend

A woman in a wheelchair was not on my list!!!! thing is there was a big pathway on either side of the road......MADNESS I TELL THE!!!!

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Travelling down the A24 last weekend, some plum towing a pikeywagon crossed the duel carriageway, but had to stop half way and left said pikeywagons backend sticking out into the outside lane of my side of the road :eek: :mad:

·
Registered
31 Posts
should have seen what I came across on the road on Monday....A woman in her wheelchair on the road!!! not crossing, oh no, actually heading in to town on the main road, just pushing herself along!!! Lucky for me before I came round the corner some bloke coming from the other direction was flashing his lights and waving at me....now I knew it had to be one of 2 things.....

A woman in a wheelchair was not on my list!!!! thing is there was a big pathway on either side of the road......MADNESS I TELL THE!!!!

:lol: Would of never thought it would of been someone in a wheelchair

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i seem to attract the silly billys wen im out....must be the car they look at and not the road.....:cheese::cheese:

·
Registered
175 Posts

Hi MiTo chick

Wheelchairs, pah that's nothing. ;)

Try a camel in the middle of the road (as I am sure you remember) :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts