Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Yes, stunning!, wasn't an official option in the UK, but one (early?) car was registered in that colour and I think a couple of GTVs

If I ever get around to rebuilding my spares car in retirement, I will get the shell painted white!

Rich ;)

·
Registered
897 Posts
I think its only recently white has become a lot more fashionable back in the 90s white was more of base model colour , fashion eh ?

Looks very nice and modern .

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I think its only recently white has become a lot more fashionable back in the 90s white was more of base model colour , fashion eh ?

Looks very nice and modern .
Agree, I read somewhere that only 2% of cars registered in one year at the end of the nineties was white and nearer 20% in 2014!!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
A nice example V6 Busso GTV Spider is something I wouldn't mind having one day while I still have the chance (providing things stay steady), seeing that one is fueling the desire to do so more quickly! Looks superb especially with those wheels.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Yes that's correct built for the Qatar royal family.
I thought as much, thanks for confirming.

A very rare car, with very unique ownership. Something to keep in your family and hand down.

If you're in the UK, would be good if you can bring it to Auto Italia Day at Brooklands :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry it is now out in Spain. goes to many car shows in Spain still only done 13,000 miles. not bad for a nineteen year old car.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Sorry it is now out in Spain. goes to many car shows in Spain still only done 13,000 miles. not bad for a nineteen year old car.
That's a special one for sure.
I'd love to see it, I'm in Spain in May about an hour south of Alicante for 5 days and then driving back up to go to the Spanish GP on the 12th. If you are around at that time let me know.

·
Registered
17 Posts
A Viewing

Yes that would be good if we could fit it in where do you intend to stay here in Spain!! we could be quiet close to each other by the sounds of it

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Hi I will staying in Lomas de Campoamor 10mins south of Torrevieja from the 8th - 12th of May. Then going up to Barcelona. If you are around that would be great.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi I know Campamor very well one of our favourite beaches swim there a lot in summer live about forty miles away up in the mountains, would be great to keep in touch.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How low do you think that spider is? How much would it have been lowered by, maybe had the arches rolled

Looks the business

1 - 20 of 20 Posts