Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
I ordered one from UltraRacing a couple weeks ago and they told me that it will be here by the end of the month or beginning of July. If its true and it arrives I´ll tell you how it goes.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I do like what UltraRacing have done, but not too keen on the fact that they're just photoshopped. Might be worth throwing some tubular aluminium together & tigging one up myself :) very very keen on the rear version (Although the boot brace is a bit pointless)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm seems a lorra cash for some alu tubes.

Was thinking they'd be around £25-£50 max not getting on for a ton. Have other more important things to do to her first.

Thanks everyone for the comments and links :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Unfortunately these days, car parts aren't cheap like they used to be, same goes with petrol, still have receipts for 67p per litre in 1998 :(
Did anyone find out Ultra Racing's prices?

·
Registered
274 Posts
First it has to be true that exists, then it has to be true that its coming, after it has to arrive to UK, then to France and finally it has to fit. And all that before the bella dies, which could happen any second. It´s too much to hope for but strangest things I´ve seen. :lol:

·
Registered
10,610 Posts
I still have a gorgeous light alloy front strut brace for a V6 GTV, i no longer have the GTV but i do still have the brace.....:thumbs:

And then i found out they bolt straight on to a skinny 155....:lol:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Would it fit on a twinny? the mountings are the same but isn't the V6 version designed to fold around the scuttle panel a bit more? How much? :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
I fitted the red one from alfisti for 80 bucks, it did make a difference for a while till my shocks started to fail and now all I fee is anguish and pain as for the gtv 3.0 v6 reasonably priced shocks are hard to find. Red strut looks very well also as it matches the red lettering on the engine block.

·
Registered
10,610 Posts
Would it fit on a twinny? the mountings are the same but isn't the V6 version designed to fold around the scuttle panel a bit more? How much? :D
Sorry Dave, posted to tease, i did have a twinny GTV that i was going to bolt it too, i seem to remember it was not lining up properly..:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts