Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's a couple of folks here have made a strut brace but I don't see me having the time to do it... unless it's pretty straight forward....

failing that, anyone suggest where I can get one?

incidently, what's the thoughts on a rear one? I had front and rears on an 86 astra sri track car I had years ago but only as a pair so no idea if the back one made any difference....

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Mine came from Demon Tweeks, cost about £47, Its a sparco one with no adjuster.

Im not sure how much difference it made as I lowered the car at the same time :rolleyes:

motorsportworld.co.uk might do one a bit cheaper :D

·
Registered
564 Posts
I got my OMP one with an adjuster from Demon Tweeks just after I bought the 155, 3 and a half years ago. I had to move one of the brake lines slightly and the fusebox by the P/S strut top had to be lowered aswell. I don't think you can get a rear strut brace no struts to fix it to ;) ;) :) :)

M

·
0 Posts
I bought a Momo one from Demon Tweeks and it cost about £35 a couple of years ago.

I don't think you get rear ones for the 155.....just read Daiblack and he saya the same.

·
Registered
715 Posts
The one that makes the difference is a lower front strut brace, but I don't think anyone makes then.

J

·
0 Posts
you can have a swatch at mine and marlons when we meet up, but for only 35 quid outta DT... just as easy to buy one TBH unless you want the challenge of making one :D

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well I've laid me hands on some steel thought about making one, being a bit tight but after looking at it seems like a lot of effort when I can buy one for around 40 squids....

·
Registered
550 Posts
Marlon, misteriusly mine also says MOMO on it. ;) :D :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts