Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Very true, but quite enjoyed it, was a bit of a laugh.

The GTV did well and you can see why so many seem to be getting broken up at the moment. The price for the TS engine seemed very steep though.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
U think the guy got a fair price for the GTV engine ?? £650 but I suppose he did a cambelt change... But even without the cambelt, it would have been £500! Still quite expensive considering so many GTVs are around 650 for a writeoff

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
i think it was a case of the right person at the right time at the race meeting, he got lucky

·
Registered
38 Posts
Enjoyed that, I knew the GTV would make the most.
I have been watching this one the ebay, saddly I dont really have the space or an understanding wife so I wont be bidding :cry:
but you could make a very good profit on this GTV even with delivery costs.
£400-£500 for the private plate alone, then there's a tan leather interior, rear spoiler and 17" teledial alloys!!!!!:cool:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150985363826?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

·
Registered
241 Posts
I watched this whilst at work with a set of headphones in. Best giggle i had all day. Those scrapper guys are over the top. What was that one thinking to buy that pig of a porker....!!:cheese::eek:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its well funny... I have sky and I always watch those documentary channels! I never watched this program though until I searched GTV the other day! I watched it only my phone when I was sleeping - or pretending to lol!

·
Banned
600 Posts
Just watched this making me think alittle now,

Due to i was thinking of getting a Ibiza Cupra as a track to but think of getting an alfa now :)

·
Registered
30,171 Posts
...The price for the TS engine seemed very steep though.
i think it was a case of the right person at the right time at the race meeting, he got lucky
It was a scripted TV show all setup before hand, Emma wasn't even racing at that meeting.... we were wondering why she was walking around in her race suit all day, it all became clear when the program aired... :lol:

·
Registered
241 Posts
It was a scripted TV show all setup before hand, Emma wasn't even racing at that meeting.... we were wondering why she was walking around in her race suit all day, it all became clear when the program aired... :lol:
But it has to be true cos it was on the tele! :rolleyes::p

At least Solo Italia and various others got a free plug during the show. :)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Absolutely shocking how there was an offensive post calling me something starting with a 'c' to get a job? If you have any brains, you will know that no jobless person can afford to run both an rx8 and a gtv + insurance related to it?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Absolutely shocking how there was an offensive post calling me something starting with a 'c' to get a job? If you have any brains, you will know that no jobless person can afford to run both an rx8 and a gtv + insurance related to it?
You posted this in the right place?? :confused:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts