Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well? we were having this conversation in the office this afternoon. i reckon my strangest was parsonage gardens in manchester city centre. on a work night :eek: woke up under a bush with massive hangover but still dusted myself off and made the 10 minute walk to work via a greasy spoon cafe :D

J

·
0 Posts
Central reservation of the A38, police work me up as a motorist thought i had been knocked over and left for dead...

i was well narked when they woke me up

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Outside the Derbyshire Yeoman (as was..now Macky D's) on the junction of A52 / A38... I was well toasted....:D

·
Registered
187 Posts
i used to work in a pub, one friday night, we had a lock in to 4am, i woke up topless, wrapped around the toilet hugging it...

i also had work saturday day, i literally woke up, went down stairs, tidyed the bar and opened the doors, lol, had such a hang over on the day after drinking snake bites all night to 4am!

R

·
0 Posts
:eek: A few months back I went to stay at my brothers in the "Fechan", as he only has a small house he put his wife and 2 daughters in one room and me and my mrs in the other room while my son and brother had a couch each in the living room, now we happened to go out for a couple of beers and returned home after consuming a few beers. I remember going to my bed and I remember getting up to go to the toilet, what I dont remember is going back into the wrong bedroom, climbing over his 2 daughters and getting into bed with his wife :eek: Oh the shame of it when she screamed and my mrs came in and dragged me out. ................................................. strangest place I have ever slept :lol:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
In a 7.5 tonne Ford Cargo while I was Driving along the A11 very early one morning.

Bloody good invention those rumble strips. Won't drive while that tired again:tut:

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Me & my brother woke up locked in a shipping container in Munich, No we aren't immigrants, we were working away.

S

·
0 Posts
Like Jay, I slept on the central reservation - of a dual carriageway in the south of France, in fact.

It was the greenest grass around and looked much more attractive than the surrounding manky countryside.

Found out why at 4am when the sprinklers came on. :cheese:

It still makes me laugh when I think of it. :cheese: :cheese:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
In the back of a merc sprinter with Mitsubishi ForkLift Trucks in the middle of Mallory Park............. gets worse when I was awoken and the side door slid open I stuck my very sore head out to everyone p'ing themselves.

Van now read 'Mitsubishi F **ks' .

I got called Mitsu for the rest of the meet (the van was a rocking.....allegedly!)

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
well? we were having this conversation in the office this afternoon. i reckon my strangest was parsonage gardens in manchester city centre. on a work night :eek: woke up under a bush with massive hangover but still dusted myself off and made the 10 minute walk to work via a greasy spoon cafe :D
At least you woke up under a bush...:eek:

:lol:

:thumbs:

I once woke up in a train station in Suwalki (Poland) at 2am after a very heavy session...3 days without much sleep got the better of me...:rolleyes:;) I did however find somewhere more 'comfortable' to sleep that night...;):evillaugh::thumbs::inlove:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts

·
Registered
22,760 Posts
In a snow drift, was well wrapped up though.

Had a little drinkie, and may have stumbled on my way home.

Although not the most fashionable, my 'outdoor look' served me well that morning!!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
A friend and ex colegue of mine went to a speed dating night in Tiger Tiger in Cardiff and ended up getting roaring drunk. he went to the toilet and fell asleep in a cubicle and woke up at 4 in the morning.

He stumbled out into the bar area,setting the alarms off in the process, to find it deserted. when the police and manager arrived he explained himself and the police found it amusing but the Manager got really arsey with him and banned him, quite funny really as it was his fault( or his staffs) that they did not check the toilets before locking up:)

1 - 20 of 84 Posts