Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.
I have found a strange plastic piece in the floor besides my car this afternoon, but I can't recognize it as belonging to the car or not. Maybe you can help me.

BTW, since the pictures have been made without a scale, I must say the lenght of the piece is 28mm (1,1inches).

Thanx in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I'd agree with Mike, it looks almost identical to a piece from a cycle mount I used to have

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi.

I agree with you, that it may have arrived from some neighbour's cars or whatever. By the way, I have a '03 156.

Thank you very much for the info. :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Have you been cutting the grass recently? It looks like a locking handle from the foldaway bars of a lawnmower? ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
You don't say what car you have....my 96 2.0TS spider has a similar part that holds the bracket carrying the fuses to the battery clamp. Housed behind the seats in 'the storage bunker'....hope thats of some use....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi guys.
I have found a strange plastic piece in the floor besides my car this afternoon, but I can't recognize it as belonging to the car or not. Maybe you can help me.

BTW, since the pictures have been made without a scale, I must say the lenght of the piece is 28mm (1,1inches).

Thanx in advance.
It looks like a lawnmower handle adjustment wing nut. It was your neighbour who owns a Panzer BMW admiring your Italian piece of art when he was cutting his lawn last Sunday.

He didn't realise his Flymo was falling apart....:cheese: :cheese:

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
Hi guys.

Thanx in advance.
Sorry meant to put ths bit in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts