Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across ebay 166 item no 301548533332

A sportonic for sale with the gearbox ecu removed. Pub wie nay beer springs to ind.

Butt jist when I fought I kent awe aboot 166 raod tax brackets this pops up.

""
"Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 Sportronic

I got this car as a non-runner, changed the gearbox ECU and it started, ran and moved. The MOT runs out on 30 March 2015 and I have not assessed what it would need to pass an MOT test. The exhaust is blowing and the airbag light is on so it would not pass without some work. This could be a bargain for someone as it has many useful working items, including:

· Auto-dim rear view mirror

· Cruise control

· Power fold mirrors

· Electric windows, all working, even the rear two

· Black leather interior with electric heated front seats

I’ve had it idling for more than 10 minutes and it holds temperature at 90 degrees but it will need to be trailered away because the gearbox ECU is from another car and is not included in the sale.

Please note the car was imported and issued with a Y reg plate in December 2001. It was built in March 1999 so is VED rated at £230 rather than the later higher emissions related rate of £285.

The car is located near the M62 motorway in West Yorkshire – please bear this in mind when bidding as delivery is likely to cost at least £1 per mile one way. If you have any questions please ask via eBay or text me on 07872 911678.

Payment by cash on collection please and collection within 7 days of the auction end. Contact me within 24 hours of the auction end or be reported to eBay – buyer’s choice. This is an auction, viewing is recommended but only prior to the end of the auction – if you win it, you own it. Simple really."

Simples Eh .a reel Merkado advert this wan.

BUTT
IF ewe knead an engine this is the boy fir ewe.

Pomeo

AND UNLESS ITS CHANGED AGAIN....ROAD TAX IS BASED ON THE DATE FURST REGD IN UK AND DEFO KNOTT DATE OF MANUFACTURE.

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another strange one.

Ebay item 261801605059

Low mileage No former keepers...Is it Taz's won.

No code as its lost? and no other keepers....Also check oot his other items....he is selling a decoding ICS for the 2569...So is it a 2580 OR semmit else.

" 2002 RARE ALFA ROMEO 166

A very low mileage example of a rare Alfa 166 which is for its year a very high spec car.

The interior is full leathers and immaculate I would love these seats in my car! They are electric ad also heated, very nice.

The exterior Is also very good but has took a scrape to the bottom of the wing as pictured nothing too bad but as pictured. The rest is immaculate.

The engine and 6 speed gear box are as they should be.

The suspension is all good with no clonks

Taken in P/x from an enthusiast who owned this from new so one owner from new.

Its a rare car and must be worth the asking price please no offers.

Their are four nearly new tires on the car which are branded i,e good year, eagle and are around 200 - 300 quids worth.

Niggles...

Drivers central locking is temperamental needs oiling works perfect with key just sometimes sticks when opening/closing with remote.
Lost code to the cd/sat nav system

Very minor issues and in its time this must of been a very expensive car.

The car is for collection from NOTTINGHAM although delivery can be arranged at cost."

Pomeo

Stange day fur the wan sux suxes indeed.

Luv the aisle the central locking bitty...and it mustaphja bean an expensive motor at wan time:lol: AND I'd luve these seats in my moter.:cheese:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Pomeo

Luv the aisle the central locking bitty...and it mustaphja bean an expensive motor at wan time:lol: AND I'd luve these seats in my moter.:cheese:[/QUOTE]

:cheese:

..and i'd love the boot badge upGREYed on my motor:lol:

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Pomeo

Luv the aisle the central locking bitty...and it mustaphja bean an expensive motor at wan time:lol: AND I'd luve these seats in my moter.:cheese:
:cheese:

..and i'd love the boot badge upGREYed on my motor:lol:
:cheese::cheese::cheese: Ken:D Wright size furan Octavia badge. Fray a distance they look the same.:cheese:

Pomeo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts