Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this forum; i have learned loads about other owners positive experiences of their Breras, that petrol heads and diesel fiends can live together peacefully and that my tyres wont last 8000 miles unless I'm careful.

What I am totally fed up with is people MOANING .......

Oh my dealer is rubbish he didnt even wash my car :mad: .... moan moan ..... tell the dealer I dont wanna know
my fuel consumption is rubbish moan moan .... :cry: stop caning it and you should have checked the fuel consumption before you bought it ... (or get a diesel)
It keeps breaking down moan moan :rant: get over it if you hate it buy a volkswagen if you think thats better
My dpf is blocked moan moan :tut: get a decent remap or put it back to standard

Dont get me wrong I love learning about the issues alfa ownership has, but I'm fed up of the sense of indignation and unfairness attached to it all.

I've had my fair share of 'niggles' :cry: 'issues' :confused: problems :eek:

But I got over it ....

Please can we have a room where boring moaning isn't allowed ... ?!

Or is this post an oxymoron .... :)

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
top rantage :D

but anyway, i think it's a case of bad news sells. for every one disgruntled owner there'll be dozens who are perfectly happy with their car but nobody goes on a forum to say 'great day with the brera today, absolutely nothing bad happened' do they? :(

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Why would you want a dealer to scratch your car whilst washing.....
and who buys an Alfa Romeo and expects excellent Fuel consumption...
And total reliability...
Only real life Toyota drivers :cheese:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't complain. I just get it fixed quick as to go for a burn in it again and makes it all worth it.

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,359 Posts
that rant has just cheered me up :D

i been off here of late cos i found the place was annoying the hell outta me but thats just made me laugh a lot :thumbs:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
top rantage :D

but anyway, i think it's a case of bad news sells. for every one disgruntled owner there'll be dozens who are perfectly happy with their car but nobody goes on a forum to say 'great day with the brera today, absolutely nothing bad happened' do they? :(
If I had a Brera I'd only want to get out of the thing when it needed fuel so I'd have no time to post.

·
Super Moderator
44,774 Posts
It's always been the case, as long as I've been a member. As Al says, bad news sells - and most people come to a forum in the first place because they've got a problem, a question, or a complaint.

It's perhaps more noticeable at the moment because the current forum response to this type of thread appears to be being massively sarcastic about them. Which is lovely.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I enjoy a good moan, don't you tell me to stop moaning!! :rant:

:lol::p

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
It's not fair. My GTA only gives economy in the mid 20 MPG! Can Alfa not make a more economical car than that:mad: My tyres are also shot:mad:

Oh, yes I remember. Rant recoiled:lol:

·
Registered
424 Posts
My sanity has been restored .... thanks Morgan :thumbs:.... scary thing is some of those posts look like they been cut and pasted from the Brera/159 technical forum ...:wow:
That cheered me up! :cheese:

Especially liked the one about the rear door handles!

I've had several people try to do just that!:lol:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
The service and price of my local garage is great, I'm happy with my mpg & my tyres are cheap and plentiful from a part worn dealer. :D How is that for you ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts