Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to let off steam....

in the space of 24 hours, someone damaged my passenger door (dent and chunk taken out of the paint), then someone d***less hippy in a Daewoo went into the back of me and then said he hadn't :rant: :tut: luckily no damage this time but still.

Anyway, now I'm worried because they say bad things come in threes, so what's next?!!

:rant: over

·
Premium Member
42,812 Posts
Bummer.....:rolleyes: ....

wth your luck lately.... i wouldn't bother with a lottery ticket this week...;)

S

·
0 Posts
Once returned to my old Xantia to find the rear passenger moulding lying on the ground, some bint in a 4x4 parked next at a janty angle and snickering as she was lifting her offspring out.

Needless to say I wasn't impressed :mad::mad:

S

·
0 Posts
Need to let off steam....

in the space of 24 hours, someone damaged my passenger door (dent and chunk taken out of the paint), then someone d***less hippy in a Daewoo went into the back of me and then said he hadn't :rant: :tut: luckily no damage this time but still.

Anyway, now I'm worried because they say bad things come in threes, so what's next?!!

:rant: over
With any luck the "expletive replaced" who scraped my spider today, was the third bad thing.

Please let that be true. :cry: Otherwise you've another one coming and I've got two more. :cry::cry:

S

·
0 Posts
Xantia make great cars for speed bump. 60-80mph over one not even a problem :)
Definitely. :thumbs: Round my estate are speed humps all over the shop, Xantia would take them without even registering into the passenger compartment at 30mph.

The Corsa / 316i tailgating me would be right on my tailpipe, then emergency stop, crawl over the speed hump, zoom up to my tailpipe, and so on...

GTV not quite as bad as that, but definitely can't fly over like the Xantia did.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts