Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chaps,
probably a really idiotic question, but can any one tell me what the square 'mesh-like' thingies are that are fixed in front of the grab handles above the rear doors? :confused:

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heehee. Yuo aint the only one, I thought they were little speakers at first!! I think they are the ultrasonic sensors for the alarm but quite happy to be corrected on this :)

wrinx

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers for that guys. :)

I won't try taking 'em off then :D

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Yes, funny that about Spiders and Alfas. I was driving down the motorway the other day when a HUGE HAIRY BLACK SPIDER (did I mention HUGE) uncurled from a corner of the windscreen and slowly crawled up the piller and past my head, passing within inches. Not being a big fan of the things I was not happy at all! I couldn`t look around, it was dark and I lost sight of it. After a frantic 30 minute search whilst parked on the hard shoulder I could not find it and had to drive home. Another 30 minutes with the slightest move of a hair on my head causing frantic brushing.

OK so it wasn`t exactly a tarantula but I just don`t like them and its still in there somewhere frown

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah ha!... so you've got an Alfa Spider....
the small things in life etc etc..
Raj [lol] :p

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
can i get a leg :D

j

1 - 8 of 8 Posts