Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so the advert said 1.4 135bhp Multi air. Search for the reg on cnfused . Com and it shows 135bhp, but I just got the warranty paperwork through and it shows 105bhp. Is there an easy way of telling what engine I've got from the codes etc?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Check inside the drivers door, there should be a silver sticker on the car that tells you what model it is.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A 2011 MY Mito will be dead easy to work this out:

MultiAir 105 was available as Sprint or Distinctive and has a 6 speed box
MultiAir 135 was available as Distinctive only, 5 speed box and a turbocharger

dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now you have me worried. We have a sprint and have part ex da car against it. Would inhale recourse against the dealer for mid selling if it turns out i have a 105 not 135? I guess my part ex has probably been passed onto an auction by now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Oh and no sticker on either drivers or passenger door. Anywhere else?
Oh and it's a tct, does this make a difference? Looking online I can only find 135 tct 1.4tb's

·
Registered
178 Posts
I seem to remember something similiar a few months ago but I cant find the thread. That was from memory a blue mito from an alfa dealer where the engine didnt match the autotrader advert. I think the dealer removed it from sale but readvertised a few days later with the same mistake. Wish I could find the thread. What does the v5 and invoice say.

·
Registered
149 Posts
If its a turbo it will be a 135 bhp, if its none turbo its a 105 bhp. The 170 bhp is only available on the cloverleaf. Look under the bonnet. The turbo is right at the front. If its not there and has a plain black engine cover with red writing its the 105 bhp.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Red insert turbo benzina, check,
turbo in place , check.
Loads of good help. Check.
I think I'll just call the dealership tomorrow to get them to tidy up the warranty paperwork as it clearly states 105bhp.
Thanks all. Good weekend

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ah you've got a sprint special edition (union flag badges) rather than a 2011 Sprint as a specific trim level

1 - 19 of 19 Posts