Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posting in case anybody here comes across it. 156 3.2ltr V6 Model , Metallic Silver colour. Potential damage done to the roof and bonnet as it was being stolen, front plate also missing. Owned by my partners brother. I've added a picture also. Reward offered. Any info appreciated. Stolen in south Wexford

Would be a great pity for such a rare car not to be recovered

Attachments

·
Administrator
87,331 Posts

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Such a rare car in Ireland I am sure something will appear. Will keep our eyes out.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Man that is bad :(
Can you post your details in case anyone needs to contact you about it ?

Is it a sedan or Sportswagon ?

·
Registered
930 Posts
So sorry to hear this:(

Did they have the keys or did they get around the immobiliser?

I've never heard of one being stolen :(

·
Registered
930 Posts
They broke into my house (under renovation) and took other items also and they found the key that was hidden in the bedroom
**** :wow:

I hope that pricks are caught and raped in goal like little *****es. :mad:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Sorry to hear this - did you contact eflow to see if the car has passed through any of the toll routes? I will keep an eye out, I'd spot a GTA from a mile away (or hear it anyway)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Phoned eflow to check but they wouldn't give any info to general public. Have asked the Garda to investigate this for me. Its definetly worth looking into it.

Thanks to everyone for your help and sympathies:)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Phoned eflow to check but they wouldn't give any info to general public. Have asked the Garda to investigate this for me. Its definetly worth looking into it.

Thanks to everyone for your help and sympathies:)
How idiotic - once the car is reported stolen to the authorities, they should be able to say "it's been here" or "it hasn't". Maybe the Gardai will be luckier.

I'll go out on a limb here and consider the possibility they might have taken it for a joyride - looks like they found the keys by chance, while looking for valuables. Did you try going around the area a bit and see if it's been abandoned anywhere?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Turned up anyway lads. Will leave it to the owner to give any more updates. Great news though! Think it was spotted by someone through facebook

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Great news!
Hopefully it is not destroyed by the robbers.
My regards ot its speedy recovery! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good news, car was spotted in Wexford town yesterday morning,a local guy in Wexford town had noticed in his estate over the previous few days. Plates had been changed to Northern ones. He then came across a FB post on Stolen and Recovered. It had caught his eye as he was a bit of a car enthusiast. Social media has it benefits!
Even better news is that there is no major damage,a few scratches on the bonnet and some slight damage to the nearside wing.
Thanks again to everyone:thumbs::D

·
Administrator
87,331 Posts
Great to hear it's been recovered & without too much damage, sounds like you've been very lucky (apart from it being stolen in the first place of course) :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts