Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, could any of you out there in cyberworld keep a lookout for a silver Alfa GT that was stolen from my boss's house last night, the reg plate is: 05 C 6055
its a silver 1.9JTD, with red leather, 17" spoked alloys and all the extras. at this stage it could be anywhere, including across the water, so I'd appreciate it if you could keep a look out for me, as you can understand he is fairly upset about it:mad:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I can imagine!!!

Will certainly keep an eye out! Why do they think they can just take your belongings?
If the punishment for theft was the removal of your hands I'm certain the crime rate would plumit

How on earth is a modern car with imobilisers etc stolen!??

·
Registered
550 Posts
Wow small world :) my girl lives in Mullingar, been thru enfield many a time, albeit at speed hehe!!! She works in Mcdonnell Estate Agents! Canne beat a guid pint of guiness at dannys!

Pity bout the car, he must be gutted!

Kev

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
i drive on the n4/m4 every day so i'll keep a look out for it. fingers crossed he gets it back!

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
They're still quite rare on this side of the water, so hopefully one with Irish plates should stand out and be noticed by someone if it ends up over here. Lets hope it's found soon.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Will certainly keep an eye out - what's the best thing to do if we actually see it. Local Guards, Enfield Guards whatever ?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers lads, contact the boyos in blue if you see it, they are fairly rare and noticeable.
the car was taken without the keys and without the alarm going off which is a mystery to us,

@ElTigro, there is a much nicer pint of guinness in McCarthys;)

·
Registered
550 Posts
cheers sir alf :)

will try it when im over at the end of the month

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
With a bit of luck, they'll try to run a road block in it - we all know how that ends up!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Actually spotted a silver/grey GT (with spoked alloys) in the Blanch center this afternoon (a woman was driving, so presumably legit). Will definitely keep an eye out in the coming days.
Unfortunately, the reg will probably be the first thing changed on the stolen GT. Having said that, most of these stolen cars appear to stay in the country (based on several recently-recovered cars, including Alfa Alan's).

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
siralfalot said:
update - a 06 Mondeo and a 05 Golf GTI were taken from the same estate last night as well!!!

Looks like they had a field day! :mad: :rant: :mad:

A Mondeo though!?!?!?:confused: Maybe a ST220 or such I guess.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
If the car parked, you can probably check the reg against the insurance and tax on the windscreen?

Also if the description was bang on, maybe the guards could do a plate check they probably wouldn't have the correct plate for the type of car.

TB

bmoferrall said:
Unfortunately, the reg will probably be the first thing changed on the stolen GT. Having said that, most of these stolen cars appear to stay in the country (based on several recently-recovered cars, including Alfa Alan's).

1 - 20 of 56 Posts