Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were due to pick her up today but first a cockup by DVLA with the cherished transfer and then the insurance company haven't sent the cover note so we arrive back from holiday expecting to pick her up bet she is still marooned at the dealers.

Hopefully the cover note will arrive in the morning and we can pick her up tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Lets hope so Steve. I saw a transporter today full of Alfas - first one Ive ever seen. Only one Mito aboard!!

Grrrr the wait is killing me

·
Registered
803 Posts
Chill Winstan!!!

I've waited since the end of March for even a snif that the damn thing has been built.
It will be here when it gets here and stressing about it will only make you go bald.

GK

·
Registered
67 Posts
:))

Lets hope so Steve. I saw a transporter today full of Alfas - first one Ive ever seen. Only one Mito aboard!!

Grrrr the wait is killing me
Yesterday? whereabouts you have seen the transporter? Our Black Mito arrived at our local dealership late yesterday afternoon. We got our registration number today, Unfortunately we can't pick the car up as we are waiting to hear back from government for the scrappage scheme til that's confirmed, they can't release the car to us and looks like it will be next week before we can get our hands on and play with it. GRRRRRRRR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts