Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm reckoning I'm beat on the tomtom not coming out the car speakers thing.
My N95 has an audio out jack on the side which outputs commands whilst connected to b&m.
My question is, does the standard HU in a 2009 159 have a jack or external audio input on the rear of it.
This would, in a nutshell, resolve all my problems!!!!!!

·
Registered
937 Posts
You can resolve your problems with a Parrot! Believe me you will not get B&M to work with TomTom unless Fiat/Alfa pull their finger out and update the software etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Nev I haven't, might try it though as I'm pretty sure it's the way the phone is handling the bluetooth connection and not the car it's self. When I have my earpiece connected all the directions come through the earpiece, if only I could fool the phone into thinking it was connected to that instead it would work a treat.
I just can't bring myself to go and buy a parrot when my car has bluetooth....not yet anyways :rolleyes: Give it a week or two and 3 or 6 points later and ask me then though, lol. I rerally like the Alfa logo on your parrot like....how much to buy and fit?

·
Registered
937 Posts
It was about £100 and you just plug it into the back of the radio and run a +12V wire to it. I make good use of the B&M media player so I don't feel too bad about not using the phone system.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts