·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Shows how slow sales are then ??

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,827 Posts
I like it more every time I see one. There's a cracking documentary on netflix about it.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I usually hate this sort of thing and i don't hate this. I still find it a little vulgar however! ?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
998 Posts
Now i read that this is the first RHD Mustang shape

However, i distinctly remember my Dad owning a 2.3 litre model brand new in 1981 in RHD
So they may have conveniently forgotten this one...

·
Registered
15,827 Posts
Now i read that this is the first RHD Mustang shape

However, i distinctly remember my Dad owning a 2.3 litre model brand new in 1981 in RHD
So they may have conveniently forgotten this one...
I've a feeling at various times Ford had some LHD Mustangs converted to RHD. '81 would have been a Fox body, the previous Mustang II conversion used cogs and chains behind the dash.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice is it a v8
Not the V8, it's the 2.3 eco boost but still boasts in excess of 300 bhp.
So a bit of fuel economy and lower tax and still a mustang on the outside.
She actually pre ordered it in September last year and it's taken till now to deliver.
A lot of the pre ordered cars were not taken up (especially the 5litre v8s) so there are a few cars in the country ready for immediate delivery, get a good deal I would imagine

·
Registered
249 Posts
Knowing what I know about the Giulia Cloverleaf, due out this autumn, 0-62 in 3.8 seconds and on to 190 mph, and broke the lap record for a saloon car at the Nurburgring, 7.39, ahead of the Murcielago by 1 second and the Audi RS4 by 19, and all from a 2.9 litre V6, I cant get excited by the likes of Mustangs any more

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
Would love a V8.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Not the V8, it's the 2.3 eco boost but still boasts in excess of 300 bhp.
So a bit of fuel economy and lower tax and still a mustang on the outside.
She actually pre ordered it in September last year and it's taken till now to deliver.
A lot of the pre ordered cars were not taken up (especially the 5litre v8s) so there are a few cars in the country ready for immediate delivery, get a good deal I would imagine
Is that essentially just a volvo t5 engine then?

Reactions: Zoo

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
A 2.3 Mustang, that has some European class about it; for little more than a top spec Giulietta Veloce 1750 TBi, with probably a far superior build quality, a far better engine, far better handling characteristics and the looks to boot.

Absolutely. :thumbs:

Top car; I'd take one over a Golf R, a top spec GTi, a GQV, an S5 or an RS3. :D

And you are not confined to having the flappy paddle boxes if you don't want one. :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts