Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Can't wait or No way?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of SUV's either but there's a market because lots of people want them. MrsJim would love an Alfa SUV whilst I'd feel like a total sell-out.

If it is possible for an SUV to be cool, surely this is it? OK I have Rosso tinted specs on but even so, since SUVs have a market and many people want them, it is logical to assume that some are more desirable and possibly seem cool to some folk. With that generosity of spirit in mind, I vote cool based on what I think might be a broader public perception when it is on the road.

Reactions: chrishendrix

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
OK, OK it is without doubt the right thing for Alfa to do. However it will be probably the only Alfa ever to be uncool. SUV's are not cool, never will be.

To add to it TT4N wants one, if he buys one then even if it was a Muira or VW camper it'd be uncool anyway.

Definite super uncool.

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Nope. It's uncool as are all SUVs.

I get that it's what many people want these days instead of an estate car or people carrier and so be it but none of them are cool. Can't pretend otherwise.

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,419 Posts
The only cool SUVs/off roaders are the Merc AMG G wagen and a full fat Range Rover. This, while quite pretty and no doubt rather capable, is not cool

It'll be even less cool when Alfa Romeo proclaim it the fastest SUV to lap the Nurburgring

·
Registered
14,878 Posts
I'm still having an issue with the name too.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts