Alfa Romeo Forum banner

461 - 475 of 475 Posts

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
The contrasting black bits definitely help it, especially that rear. And those black alloys give it a better, meaner look.

Reactions: jparkin486

·
Registered
Stelvio QV my20
539 Posts
Qv in white is a super look. The white painted bumper stripe around the exhaust tips really pops and the coloured arch extensions work great. Generally I find Ti is a better shape than QV (qv is too wide and hatchbacky from many angles) but I liked Ti better in other colours. Think white creates too much contrast with non-painted bits and exaggerates them.

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
An all-black one, including wheels, descending the steep part of Berry Lane, Longridge, as I was ascending it on my push bike. 3pm this afternoon.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
A black Stevlio, complete with two bikes on the roof rack, heading south on the M3 towards Winchester this morning.

·
Registered
Stelvio QV my20
539 Posts
Black QV with black wheels in the usual rush hour queue northbound out of Epping high street. Had to look at the exhaust tips to tell it was a QV. It probably looks more distinct when stationary and you can see the emblem and the bonnet vents but coming the other way all you see is a black Stelvio.

·
Registered
475 Posts
MC blue Stelvio heading south on the M3 this afternoon. Waves from me heading north 😊
A whole generation of lost Trainspotters, now find an outlet for their passion. Which one represents the Flying Scotsman, or indeed the Mallard?

Come on guys, get a life - tear an Alfa engine apart to see what’s different from the rest, before it’s too late!

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
A whole generation of lost Trainspotters, now find an outlet for their passion. Which one represents the Flying Scotsman, or indeed the Mallard?

Come on guys, get a life - tear an Alfa engine apart to see what’s different from the rest, before it’s too late!
Well I spotted The Flying Scotsman on Sunday too if that's better for you.
received_827195181239728.jpeg received_230179061908159.jpeg

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Red QF with no front number plate at a roundabout near Rustington, pulled on behind me and followed for about a mile before turning off. Nice to see another Stelvio in the rear view mirror :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Blue one passed me near Surbiton health centre, quick flash from me got a nice wave back :)

461 - 475 of 475 Posts