Alfa Romeo Forum banner

421 - 440 of 475 Posts

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
A couple of belated spots from yesterday. Both red Stelvios, one in Lymington and the other near Brockenhurst.

I was alongside the Brockenhurst one and I hadn't really appreciated how low my Giulietta is or how high the Stelvio is!!

·
Registered
Stelvio QV my20
539 Posts
Agree can’t use common alert signals.

We need to come up with a Hello Alfa sign. I am proposing a 30sec honk. Would the battery last? Make sure no coppers nearby - £100 fine.

In seriousness I would do smth like hand grips top of steering wheel, index and pinky raised. Should not alert those who don’t know but a fellow forum member will know and appreciate.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Red Stelvio (is that the go to colour these days?) in Worthing. First thought was that someone had nicked my car, as I was driving the GTV o_O

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Two Stelvio spotted on the A30 today

A silver one turning off to Exeter Airport. Not a fan of silver cars but the Stelvio wears it well.

Then a MC Blue one near Honiton, small waves exchanged

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Alfa red Stelvio on the jammed A259 near Rustington.

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
White one, on Longridge Road heading towards Longridge, this afternoon.
Looked very clean.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Spotted a red Stelvio this afternoon near Bowness, Lake District, private reg and I think it might have even been a Quad? Gave a flash and a brief wave but only caught sight of it last minute.

·
Registered
38,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #431 ·
Saw a couple of Stelvia in Chelsea today; one a solid red Sprint and the other, I heard before I saw it, a Quadrifoglio in the competitizione red.

·
Registered
172 Posts
White heading up A3 midday ish today.
I was heading south. Met nice lady with Mito Farnham Halfords.

·
Registered
172 Posts
went past dark grey heading down A3 today.

·
Registered
Stelvio QV my20
539 Posts
Saw one in my golf club Saturday. The driver seemed a bit shocked and disappointed- was not responding to my eager waving. Think he was hoping to be the quirky one in the car park - though it is grey - and now it’s a common car with my qv on the other side in bright blue to add insult to injury. Even the Ferrari is grey in my club car park.

On the way to testing facility today saw the Aston suv the one with the Mercedes engine coming alongside in my door mirror. Grey of course. It just looks like another Ford suv - I know Ford stole the Aston look but still why would you make new car for 150k that can be mistaken for a Ford.

·
Registered
38,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #439 ·
You could always get a Rolls Royce Cullinder SUV and be mistaken for a cab driver.

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
Black one on the A6 at Fulwood heading towards Broughton roundabout. 11am-ish yesterday.

421 - 440 of 475 Posts