Alfa Romeo Forum banner

361 - 380 of 389 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Misano blue Stelvio heading north on the A1 near Ferrybridge this afternoon.

Doubt you saw my wave as I was southbound 🤗

·
Registered
32 Posts
Seen two over the last week.

Dark Blue one in Westminster last Tue/Wed at corner of Palace St and Victoria St

And then a another dark one (no daylight) in Uplands, Beckenham

·
Registered
920 Posts
Green one at mid stay carpark @luton Airport on Thurs pm. I really do like the green.

Then red one KR15 SFX last night again at mid stay. I recognise that plate I think 🤔.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Very dark grey (charcoal) one going along Church Street in Preston City Centre this afternoon.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Thinking about it, it may well have been black that was filthy, unless they do another really dark grey. The Vesuvio looks 'normal' grey when I do a Google Images search. The pic on the Stelvio forum seems to be the exception. It might be all down to daylight - it was a particularly murky day yesterday.

·
Registered
33,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #371
Thinking about it, it may well have been black that was filthy, unless they do another really dark grey. The Vesuvio looks 'normal' grey when I do a Google Images search. The pic on the Stelvio forum seems to be the exception. It might be all down to daylight - it was a particularly murky day yesterday.
Well it is grim up north!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
A red Stelvio in Hartford near Tescos. No wave from me as I was in the back of a Focus.

2nd sort of spot, my mate sent me this picture from his work car park in Newbury. He's not an SUV fan nor an Alfa fan. Time for a new friend!

Attachments

·
Registered
620 Posts
No Stelvios, but in one short run in Walton/Shepperton area today saw 3 Giulias and a Mito. Flashed or waved all of them but nothing back.
It must be just me or is the Alfa Wave just a fond memory?

·
Registered
33,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #374
The first owners are always less wavy. That explains the Giulias but maybe the Mito owners have different reasons.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Belated post as I spotted a black Steli in Aldermaston on Tuesday evening on my way to the pub. Haven't seen this one before. Teld to see the same cars on the way home/pub.
The Misano guilia driver still doesn't acknowledge my wave!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Followed a Vesuvio Grey 18 plate with darkened rear windows round the M25 anti-clockwise near the M40 turn off as we shuffled along in the congestion, did get up next to the driver and had a glance for a wave but he either didn't see me or was not up for wave :) anyway was good to follow one and closely inspect the rear which I thought looked really good ( i know there's some peeps think it looks a bit ugly) but it looked great..

·
Registered
105 Posts
Would that be the Aston Martin dealership off Walton Bridge? I thought they dropped the Alfa dealership a couple of years ago. The Alfa logo has disappeared from the frontage.
Not off walton bridge - lyon road, is their service location, still service Alfas and Astons.

361 - 380 of 389 Posts