Alfa Romeo Forum banner

341 - 359 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Forgot to add, saw 2 in 2 days, both looked dark blue, one heading down A3, the other in and around Walton on Thames...after I had taken mine to HWM for recall work.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I've seen 4 today in Lanzarote - a red and 3 white versions.
Turns out you can rent them. I doubt you'd get the Alfa Wave here though.

·
Registered
32,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #344
I saw at the airport in Italy on our holiday this year we could rent a car just like ours. A week was almost into four figures.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Popped to the nearby garden centre in Aldermaston and there was a silver Stelvio parked up (near a white Giulietta) and then I saw a white Stelvio as I left there towards Tadley.

I was in the mini so no waves exchanged with the whie one (Even I don't wave at empty Alfas in car parks :p)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Forgot to add, saw 2 in 2 days, both looked dark blue, one heading down A3, the other in and around Walton on Thames...after I had taken mine to HWM for recall work.
Would that be the Aston Martin dealership off Walton Bridge? I thought they dropped the Alfa dealership a couple of years ago. The Alfa logo has disappeared from the frontage.

·
Registered
32,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #348
They still have the showroom posters judging from a LinkedIn post a while back.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Got a wave from a Red Stelvio as we passed each other on the A127 I was in the Blue one travelling towards Southend..

·
Registered
32,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #356
Having dropped my daughter off at school, because she’s got a really bad cold and didn’t want to miss a day, a beige Stelvio turned into the same road where the locals are overrun with girls being dropped for school.
Sweeney was this your wife in the Stelvio?

341 - 359 of 358 Posts