Alfa Romeo Forum banner

321 - 340 of 371 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Monte Carlo Blue mirror image of mine South Woodham Ferrers early afternoon.. Nothing for months then two within a few days
I’m in Essex. Only seen one other QF in Basildon. Two other diesel stelvio sin Waitrose car park in Billericay

·
Registered
269 Posts
I’m in Essex. Only seen one other QF in Basildon. Two other diesel stelvio sin Waitrose car park in Billericay
Just got back from Naples and Sorrento and saw loads of stelvios, lipari grey seemed to be the most popular choice. Only saw one Guilia all week though.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Saw two down the A127 last week.. One Red West Bound at the Fortune of War roundabout and a Monte Carlo Blue West turning off the 127 for 130 towards Canvey..

·
Registered
381 Posts
Followed a White one off the A127 to Nevendon road.. must be a tractor factory worker finishing the late shift..

·
Registered
84 Posts
Looked like a Vesuvio grey Stelvio going through Stockton Heath on the A49 about 1030 am today. I was going opposite way in a Vesuvio grey Giulia. We gave each other a little wave!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Saw a Visconti Green Stelvio this afternoon on the M4 eastbound near Theale.

Think it needs a bit of sun on it to make it pop. Looked a bit dull under cloudy skies

·
Registered
404 Posts
Just seen five Fiat/Alfa transporters approaching Liestal on the Swiss A2 and later on the A5 near Freiburg. Three of them had six Stelvios each in a mix of colours with some Quadrifoglios, presumably on their way to some lucky continental owners. The other two were loaded with new Pandas from Pomigliano d'Arco. Are the UK bound Giulias and Stelvios still shipped or can they come through Rotterdam I wonder? The Alfas were well protected with white sheets wheras other makes I passed were unprotected.

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Misano blue one parked on Cambridge Road in Lytham yesterday evening.
It was dark but no mistaking that gorgeous colour.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Red Stelvio Quadrifoglio today going past Greenhithe Asda.
I was a bit slow to reciprocate the things up!
I was in the red Giulia Quadrifoglio.

·
Registered
101 Posts
WOW, just seen my first on the road, white (was in so much shock, didn't make the model). Traveling towards Tolworth from Surbiton. I was in the red Milano stuck in traffic going the other way :)

·
Registered
920 Posts
About 07:10 this morning on the A436 - it was dark but no mistaking the front end of the Stelvio :)

·
Registered
33,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #334
Did you see the discussion on here about the Stelvio being “bland”?
I thought it was pretty distinctive too!

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
That huge mouth is very distinctive for sure!

·
Registered
38 Posts
2 in 2 days.. Misano QF in Maidenhead the other day whilst I was on my way to Alfa Aid with the MiTo..
then a Comp Red one yesterday near Reading Uni..Thats doubled my count of QF's since I had mine in Feb..

·
Registered
423 Posts
Did you see the discussion on here about the Stelvio being “bland”?
I thought it was pretty distinctive too!
Bland?

321 - 340 of 371 Posts