Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ahead of myself maybe but excited (and also anxious) to plan what vehicle will replace my Giulia Veloce next year. I have 2 dogs, one of which is quite a large labradoodle, and it's paining me having them on the back seat of the Giulia, albeit with a full 'hammock' in place. It's also quite limiting if you need rear seat passengers! It's a bit of 'life stage moment' thinking of switching to an SUV, but I can't get excited about any estate cars out there and will find it hard to move away from something Italian - A Porsche Macan or well specced Jag F Pace are the only possible outsiders right now. Anyway, how do you Stelvio and dog owners find the boot space for you hounds?!

·
Registered
468 Posts
cuttlefish, haven't got dogs myself but over on stelvioforum there's a few regular posters on there with dogs and I think they seem to get on well with the combo.. if you dont get much feedback here I'd ask over there.

cheers

·
Registered
38 Posts
Race mode exhaust scares the bejaysus out of them... best keep it quiet when they are in the car.. Boot liner and bumper flap a good idea..

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many thanks for the replies guys. I didn't even know the Stelvio forum was a thing! Good to know dog a Stelvio can seemingly coexist :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts