Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have found a Abarth Punto steering wheel for sale. I like the look of the flat bottom and its priced very cheap. I'm wondering if it would be possible to fit this to a Giulietta without extensive modifications please?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey man, I've done a similar modification, I've taken a fiat 500 flat bottom and put it on my Giulietta. From what I remember the holes in the back of the steering wheel are very similar, although I had to sand a few mm off so it would go on. But works perfectly. You wanna make sure the airbag pins are the same first.

Attachments

·
Registered
34,405 Posts
Is the badge swapped for the original or stuck on top of the original?
If it’s loose there’s a danger of it being shot at you if the bag deploys.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey man, I've done a similar modification, I've taken a fiat 500 flat bottom and put it on my Giulietta. From what I remember the holes in the back of the steering wheel are very similar, although I had to sand a few mm off so it would go on. But works perfectly. You wanna make sure the airbag pins are the same first.
Did you use your guilietta airbag in new wheel?what year model fiat 500 wheel is it that fits?have seen these wheels on ebay but without centrepiece...at least not in picture anyway...looks nice in picture but does badge look good in the cold light of day?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts