Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Still have some issues with the new JTS 156 I've replaced my Selespeed with... just little issues though!

I'm sure everyone knows that the radio switches on the JTS steering wheel (volume, etc...) wear off round the edges after a while.

Just wondering if these buttons are easy to replace. Does the steering wheel need to come off, or do the silver plastic panels surrounding the steering buttons just unclip or unscrew easily?

If anyone has replaced these buttons on their JTS steering wheel, I'd love to know how it went and if it's easy...

Thanks heaps for your help!
Mike

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
As per a previous post of mine, I had them done under year 3 warranty and it took 5 mins :cool: Others have had them refused under year 3 warranty though :confused:

·
Registered
662 Posts
it bugs me at night when the worn bits glow with the buttons :(

if ya find out that its handy enough post a quick guide up so i can do the same dude.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'd be very interested to find out too, also if the parts are readily available om the parts desk!?!
Also my Selespeed paddles (though to be honest I'd got bigger worries than whether the paddles are looking worn!)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it bugs me at night when the worn bits glow with the buttons :(

if ya find out that its handy enough post a quick guide up so i can do the same dude.
Just use a dark colour (model kit) acrylic paint
to touch up where the light is shining through. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts