Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , hope someone might be able to help me, we bought a 2011 Giulietta 2.0 JTDM a few months ago and despite it having over 100k miles on the clock it is in prett condition, apart from a few minor issues. Aside from the usual start/stop issues, the car has developed an issue where the multi media controls on the steering wheel are intermittent, ie they only seem to work when the wheel is turned and not when straight , So I am assuming a bad connection somewhere. Has anyone else had this issue with any resolution ? Thanks in advance for any information.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi , hope someone might be able to help me, we bought a 2011 Giulietta 2.0 JTDM a few months ago and despite it having over 100k miles on the clock it is in prett condition, apart from a few minor issues. Aside from the usual start/stop issues, the car has developed an issue where the multi media controls on the steering wheel are intermittent, ie they only seem to work when the wheel is turned and not when straight , So I am assuming a bad connection somewhere. Has anyone else had this issue with any resolution ? Thanks in advance for any information.
I had troubles with the TCT steering wheel paddles. Took mounths to solve. it was a bad connection.

G

·
I have a 2010 jtdm and the steering wheel buttons don't always work, I think they just suffer from oxidisation or something like that? The windows button and phone button always works but the volume buttons seem to be sluggish? We talking clock springs or just CAN bus priorities?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts