Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I recently bought a nardi boss off alfasudparts.com, they then emailed me they had no official nardi bosses left however they had a "jet" make, I bought this and once I put the part on I shortly realised that now the plastic surrounding does not fit around the steering boss. Has anyone eles had this issue? Will I need a new boss? An official nardi one or maybe a momo with a nardi adapter so it fits under the plastic surrounding

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello everyone, I recently bought a nardi boss off alfasudparts.com, they then emailed me they had no official nardi bosses left however they had a "jet" make, I bought this and once I put the part on I shortly realised that now the plastic surrounding does not fit around the steering boss. Has anyone eles had this issue? Will I need a new boss? An official nardi one or maybe a momo with a nardi adapter so it fits under the plastic surrounding
I had a Momo one on my Sprint, it fitted perfectly and all the plastics remained in place. The self cancelling indicators also functioned perfectly. I might be inclined to look for one with a better fit?

·
Registered
668 Posts
I've used a Momo (demon tweeks) for a late 33 on my GTV 916 a few years ago. (pre airbag MOT changes)

Can't confirm whether or not it will fit under the 33 plastic housing.

Purchased the Nardi pcd adapter via (Driftworks)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you for all the help guys, I used your advice and got a Momo boss and nardu adapter just git delivered after 2 months of waiting for the Momo boss.
New Problem though, I can't get the other one off anymore.. does anyone happen to have a boss puller? to buy/rent/borrow? or know of where to get the correct one?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts