Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to store my car for about 3-4 months. To avoid that my current tires become "square" from standing so long, I'm thinking I want to get some cheap used wheels with tires.

I found some 16" steel wheels for sale that are 5 x 108 with winter tires. They used to be on a Peugeot 407. Will they fit? Or is there something else that I need to check? They need to clear the front brakes of course.

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
to be honest just stick air in them, maybe 40psi and dont think youll have an issue.

Its only really when they go flat, and lack of air will cause this! Well that in my experiance anyway.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm going to store my car for about 3-4 months. To avoid that my current tires become "square" from standing so long, I'm thinking I want to get some cheap used wheels with tires.

I found some 16" steel wheels for sale that are 5 x 108 with winter tires. They used to be on a Peugeot 407. Will they fit? Or is there something else that I need to check? They need to clear the front brakes of course.
hi, google www.carlsalter.com/wheel fitment very usefull guide

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi where are you based.
I have 4 pepperpots with good tyres only done 500 miles on them.
They are stored at my dads place in merseyside. yours for nowt if your willing to pick them up.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks alastairlever. I'm not British or in Britain though. The car is in Scandinavia. So I'll have to pass on your generous offer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts