Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Family business continues , i stepped out of it about 12 months ago to do my own thing .

The missus started work fulltime and i dropped my hours to part time , but its now come to the point where nothing is getting done at home . Plus with the school holidays coming up its not fair on the kids to drag them into work with me everyday . With the little bit i did earn each week its not going to make that much difference that ive gave it up

I might take the opportunity to do something else other then sell meat for a living .

·
Banned
467 Posts
I spent 8 WONDERFUL months being full time dad to my daughter between the ages of 11mths and 19 months.

Saw her take her first independent steps, heard her first proper word, spent hours at the park with her friends and their mums (bonus) and developed a REALLY special bond with her.

It's hard work and really made me appreciate the work, and patience, that goes into being with a baby/toddler all day. Their demands/strops/feeding patterns etc.

Not ONE regret.

FABULOUS time.

Wish I was able to do it now with my son. Sh*t happens though.

Spookily enough, and this is the honest truth, I was selling meat for a living too beforehand!!!!!

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wished i could have done it earlier too but as you say sh*t happens

I turned 40 last year , as they say Life begins at 40 . Cant say its begun , that happened when my lad was born , But its certainly going in a different direction , All for the better me thinks :D

My Lads 12 and my girls 5 so still enough time left i hope

Looking forward to spending the school holidays with them , just hope we actually get some sunshine this year

H

·
0 Posts
You've only just turned 40 :eek:

You must have had a hard paper round mate :lol:

Good luck mate I'm sure You'll love it :thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts