Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all MiTos do the dial startup where the rev metre and the speedo go all the way around and then back such as in this video or is it just the high end models and the QV?

Startup Dials

Harry

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when i get mine i shall just keep putting the ignition on and off to watch it, its a very super car thing to do isn't it?

·
Registered
73 Posts
My Lusso certainly does it. Only ever seen it on powerful motorbikes before. That combined with the Alfa which appears in the digital display gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Mind you, I am easily pleased lol.

·
Registered
98 Posts
So used to now getting in the MiTo, key in & turned to the first position & listen out for the 3 beeps while I'm getting my seatbelt on.
Have to admit, it's a nice feeling watching the MiTo in the dash drive towards you when you get in & away from you when you open door to get out.
One of those little features that makes you smile.
Must be getting old.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
The Mito thing is great, a really nice touch :thumbs: The Dials going to max and back is a canbus thing, it checks that all the "electronicary bits" are happy :lol:

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
I love the little nice touches by Alfa as well, i.e.

The Victorian bellows arrangement above the steering wheel/dashboard.

The two speed wipers that are the same speed.

The quality carpets.

I could go on and on, but I am still a Alfa owner, dam it :confused:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I love the little nice touches by Alfa as well, i.e.

The Victorian bellows arrangement above the steering wheel/dashboard.

The two speed wipers that are the same speed.

The quality carpets.

I could go on and on, but I am still a Alfa owner, dam it :confused:
i've owned my mito long enough now to call these 'characteristics'

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
:confused: What little MiTo thing ? I've been short changed :cry:
on my two year old 95bhp lusso when you turn the ignition key the dials do their little dance and a graphic of the front of a mito drives towards you on the multi function display, when you switch off a graphic of the rear of the car drives away, all very blue sky.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
It's the way the system calibrates the servo motors so as to give correct readings and should happen on all models.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Don't you think, when the car icon is driving away, the rear looks like a 4C instead of a Mito? :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts