Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone one else want one doing?

Ive just dont JTs, handy tool to have for gear box change, clutch change, heads off (maybe) or starter motor bolt change.

£32 posted :p.

A MUST!!!!! took for any of the above work. I tried to bend a spanner and it just doesnt work, it needs be spot on and you still enough leverage to actually use it!

If you have your own spanner I can use that, but not all spanners will work!

JT, ive lost your address (paypal wont show me it), any chance you could PM or email me ([email protected]) - just tried to email you back but its not sending for some reason.

Attachments

·
Registered
655 Posts
Just received my spanner many thanks
its a cracking job and a useful addition to my took box
hopefully I won't need to use it for some time but it will make a clutch change a lot easier

thanks again

JT:)

·
Registered
7,120 Posts
I will have to bite the bullet, 166 stricken at bottom of the drive with clutch failure

or at least the hyrdaulic system has failed through having to push on it so hard, :lol:, pedal on the floor....

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
I will have to bite the bullet, 166 stricken at bottom of the drive with clutch failure

or at least the hyrdaulic system has failed through having to push on it so hard, :lol:, pedal on the floor....
Oh Dear P.....Pomeos battery on the charger these cars just eat batteries if not used....Will need to get out more :D

Why do these problems seem to strike at the worst time of year.

Pomeo

·
Registered
7,120 Posts
you are right P, moving it on the starter motor was just enough to get it off the road and onto the verge before the battery gave out too. Expensive January for me then .....:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts