Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some may know i had a accident with fire and my wheels got burnt .

So i thought i best get started on them . i had to cut the tyres off as they were melted to wheels, then got them tested for buckles which all was ok

they seem to be coming out ok so far but not easy getting all the crap off. :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Nice. Looking at the floor tiles you seem to be doing this indoors, hope you've obtained approval from the management.

Good luck

Pub

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nice. Looking at the floor tiles you seem to be doing this indoors, hope you've obtained approval from the management.

Good luck

Pub
LOL yeah its the end of the kitchen that ive been issued , and im making a nice mess so ive had to buy her some chocolate
:biglaugh:

Treated the wheels to some 235 40 18 should make them look chunky

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
some may know i had a accident with fire and my wheels got burnt .

So i thought i best get started on them . i had to cut the tyres off as they were melted to wheels, then got them tested for buckles which all was ok

they seem to be coming out ok so far but not easy getting all the crap off. :thumbup:
That looks very good . You must be very pleased with the finish. You are brave doing it in the kitchen. The last time I used aerosol spray I had some overspray/dusting over a surprisingly large area. :smile:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive been there with the over spray . im trying to be careful honest :biglaugh:

And yes i am happier now then when i saw the wheels after i put the fire out :yes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts